Wednesday, July 23, 2008

23/7/08

haihz

2daee, my day started at 6.00 a.m.
i got exam on 11.00a.m thats y i woke up soooo
early to revise lo i revised until about 8 something and prepared myself up..
i went to Desa Setapak and had breakfast with my friend...
den i went to the exam hall with another friend and reach at approximately 10.45 with no time for another revision

the exam was so , so as i did prepare abit in the morning.

after the exam my friends and i went for lunch as i called the karaoke event off as my dad asked me to help him, so i went back straight away after looking at my friend's car which had accident on it..

I reached home at 3.00 p.m. and just sat at the clerk table for an hour or so and took off to the hospital to get my sisters car as she was unable to put her car there as her brother in law was transferred to another hospital. and then i bring the car to the workshop and fix the backlight which was apparently spoilt and it just costed RM2

i called my gal on the way and we argued over something stupid and that time i was pissed so until now 7.47p.m. i am still not calling her cause i am quite angry that the fact that
i am always the one letting her do her thing and let her win
why does she cant take a step and just let the thing go

damn fucking pressured and she adds on to it instead of helping me
no one in this world is helping me
not even myself haihzzz

2 comments:

neshie said...

Boss, tukar lu punya background colour lah! very hard to read. peninggg

neshie said...

eh soli, neshie here.